In the previous instruction “Launching the Gem4me financial plugin”, we showed how to complete the registration process in the Gem4me financial plugin and the main settings of the personal cabinet of the financial plugin.
In this instruction we will show additional capabilities that are available in the personal cabinet.
As you remember, it is more convenient to access personal cabinet on a computer, since the computer’s screen is larger and all the necessary information is seen without having to move around the screen. You can access the personal cabinet by following this link: https://dashboard.coinfide.com
To enter the account, type out your phone number ( without the + symbol) or your email address, as a login (1), password (2) and press the Log in button.
Attention, the use of a phone number or an email address as a login is possible if you registered through the Registration button on Gem4me and have confirmed your email address, as it is described in the instruction.
In order to have the ability to withdraw funds off of your Gem4me account to your bank account or onto a verified card that belongs to you, you need to fully complete the client’s identification (verification).
Such email must be sent from the email account that is verified in your financial plugin account (i.e. the email account that you used when registering in the Gem4me financial plugin and have previously confirmed, more)
User verification (INCLUDE THE PHONE NUMBER WHICH YOU USED TO REGISTER WITH GEM4ME)
In the email you are required to include electronic copies of the following documents:
1. A document proving your identity - travel (international) passport. In case you don't have one, the verification can be completed using the normal passport, under one circumstance: the passport must have a so called MP3-code (example of MP3-code).
Only passports with an MP3-code are accepted by the European Union for identification (In Russia, such passports are implemented since 2010).
2. A document proving your address of residence. The following documents are accepted for this step:
- A copy of a bank statement, which includes the address, as well as, proof of having accounts in a bank.
- A copy of a utility bill (for example, an electricity bill that has your name, last name and address of residence on it).
- A copy of a certificate/ proof of the residency at an address.
Once your documents are reviewed, you will receive an email to your email account congratulating you of the successful verification.
The buttons for the withdrawal of funds will become active in the Withdraw section.
Presentation from our colleagues from Canada